The Art of starting up. Simplified.
A simple handbook for aspiring, first-time founders and makers planning to turn their passion into a side hustle to a startup.
Our goal is to help future, Solo founders, Indie makers, or anyone who has an idea and plan to launch their startup, identify opportunities to grow, validate ideas, build an MVP, get early users, and scale their customer acquisition.
// Our attempt to simplify the art of starting up and building a value loop.
🏋️ 3 Y's of Simplified Entrepreneurship + The significant M
💡 x10 Bases
🛠 100+ tools to turn your idea into a business
📒 Other resources and templates
+ Many more
See Inside 👀
// 3 Y's + Significant M (mentors), a brainstorm of visual and technical requirements to turn your passion into a business.
🗃 x10 Bases
// Each base contains all of the information you need to navigate through your idea-stage startup journey.
🤏 Click here to see what's inside each base.
What's inside each base?
- Start with WHY!
- Initial research and brainstorming
- Evaluating startup ideas
- Startup ideation process
- How to validate startup ideas?
- Lean market validation
- How to define value proposition?
- Define value prop and custom segments
Landing Page Base
- What is a landing page?
- Things to consider when building a landing page
- Steps to creating a beautiful landing page that converts
- Tools to build your landing page
- Landing page inspiration
- The lean startup
- Product prioritisation framework
- The lean MVP building process
- User Acquisition framework
- Tools to build your MVP
[Prototyping Stack] How to build and launch your MVP using no-code tools.
- How to get your first 10,100 and 1000 customers?
- GTM Strategy / Pirate Funnel
- 100 places to launch and promote your startup (Early-stage and early users)
100+ No-Code tools.
The "Jargon" Base
All about startup language.
- 10 stages of Business Lifecycle
- Development Cost Estimate
- Product Development Roadmap
- Customer Discovery questions
- Human-centred Design
- Customer interview script generator
- How to conduct a user interview with example questions
- DE Toolbox
- PASTEL Analysis
- Cognitive bias codex
- Product development cycle
- Prototyping and user testing
- Lean product management stack
- Business modelling
- Social media marketing
- Accounting for startups
- Building the MVP
- + Many more
Templates + Canvases Base
Downloadable canvases and templates. Links to guides below each canvas.
- Business Model Canvas
- Lean Canvas
- Problem Validation Canvas
- Pitch Canvas
- Pitch Validation Canvas
- Digital Marketing Canvas
- Business Plan Template
- Collaborative Templates on Mi
Visual Model Base
Visual models and descriptions on;
- The Lean Startup
- Design Innovation - Double Diamond
- The Lean Startup + Design Thinking
- Build-Measure-Learn Loop
- Lean Startup Validation
- MVP - Minimum Viable Product
- MVP / MMP / MLP
- The Idea Funnel
- Startup Development Phases
- Lean Product Roadmap
- Product Development Phases
- Product Development Lifecycle
- Crossing the "CHASM"
- Product Market Fit
- Go-To-Market Strategy
Happy Founding 🕺🏻
Everything you need to get you excited to learn and launch your startup 🚀
// From idea to building to launching, we curated the best resources with the simplest language so you can dive in, dig deep, build lean and launch quick.
👩🏻💻 Digital (web) version
🔑 Lifetime access to Simplified Entrepreneurship
🎁 A special discount on Founders' Book and its partners
Download as a PDF for $25 at;
Access Simplified Entrepreneurship 👇
* Price in USD. Taxes included.
How does it work?
After purchase, you will be immediately redirected to the page with all content and information you need to turn your idea into a startup.
I just have an "Idea", will this be useful?
Absolutely Yes!. I have spent over 150 hours understanding, designing, curating the best resources that give a way, shape and form to your idea and take it to next level.
Do you have a refund policy?
If you feel like the Simplified Entrepreneurship hasn't provided you with any value, write to me & I'll give you a refund within the first 7-days. I'm passionate about making products people find value in and I'm confident in this product, but I want you to use it and start founding! The only thing I request is that you let me know how I can improve.
Do you have questions?
Say Hi on Twitter (@gouthambandaru_), my DMs are open. Alternatively, feel free to email me at
I am an Early-stage startup. Do you have anything for me?
Yes, visit Founders' Book - #1 guide with all tools and resources to launch and grow your startup to the moon and beyond.
Simplified Entrepreneurship is an honest attempt to support aspiring and first-time founders to identify new startup opportunities, understand the art of starting up and the convergence of the Internet, consumer technology, automation, content, curation, platform and no-code economies.
© Simplified Entrepreneurship
All rights reserved.
Simplified Entrepreneurship is made in Adelaide, Australia and we acknowledge the Traditional Owners of the land on which we work, live and play. We pay our respects to Elders, and Aboriginal community leaders – past, present, and future.